Do not miss this episode! This week, Stacey talks to guest expert and nonprofit guru Beth Kanter about what AI means for our organizations. Even though there’s just one question this week, Beth and Stacey covered a lot:
- Is this really going to affect us?
- Is it just a cheap replacement for staff?
- What benefits, if any, will nonprofits see?
- Can we just avoid it if we want to?
- What are the risks and potential pitfalls of relying on LLMs?
- What should nonprofits know about Artificial Intelligence?- 0:01
About our guest expert:
Beth Kanter is an internationally recognized thought leader and trainer in digital transformation and well-being in the nonprofit workplace. She is the co-author of the award-winning Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Impact without Burnout and co-author with Allison Fine of The Smart Nonprofit. Named one of the most influential women in technology by Fast Company and recipient of the NTEN Lifetime Achievement Award, she has over three decades of experience in designing and delivering training programs for nonprofits and foundations. As a sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader, she has presented at nonprofit conferences around the world to thousands of nonprofits. Learn more about Beth at www.bethkanter.org.