This week is jam packed! How do you find companies who match their employee’s gifts? Andy shares a secret! We get advice on how to respond to another organization that really loved your event and wants to copy it, whether or not you should change your nonprofit’s name, and whether or not you can invest your reserve fund. Also, Stacey has tips on what to do if you keep losing new board members, and we find out who exactly can approve a financial report.
- Who matches gifts? – 0:00
- Someone wants to copy our event! – 4:14
- Should we change our name? – 7:27
- Can we invest our reserve fund? – 12:47
- We keep losing new board members! – 18:22
- Who can approve the financial report? – 23:18
Today’s episode is sponsored by Brenda J. Stout, CPA, a full-service accounting firm specializing in Nonprofit Tax Compliance and IRS Problem Resolution.